The Adidam Advocate
The Monthly Newsletter for Everyone Interested in Adidam
Our Adidam Advocate Newsletter features:
stories of people's relationship with Avatar Adi Da Samraj: how they found Him, His Blessing in their life, and their growth in spiritual practice and Realization through His Grace.
- excerpts from the Wisdom-Teaching of Adi Da Samraj.
- celebration and exposition of special Adidam events, both historical and present-time.
- special issues featuring Adi Da Samraj's wisdom on particular areas of life and society, from the sacred purpose of art, to the spiritually devoid philosophy of scientific materialism, to the true nature of happiness.
- and more.
ADIDAM ADVOCATE CURRENT ISSUE
Volume 1, Issue 11 (July, 2004) This issue includes excerpts from the new edition of The Knee Of Listening, along with Ed Molek's story of how his spiritual search came to an end.
Not on our mailing list? Just fill in the form below and we'll let you know every time a new newsletter, or some other new addition to our site, comes out.
ADIDAM ADVOCATE NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE
Volume 1, Issue 10 (June, 2004) This issue includes excerpts from the recently published introductory book, Adi Da and Adidam, as well as an excerpt from the new edition of The Knee Of Listening.
Volume 1, Issue 9 (May, 2004) This issue celebrates the new edition of The Knee Of Listening: the Spiritual autobiography of Adi Da Samraj.
Volume 1, Issue 8 (April, 2004) In this issue, we celebrate the inauguration of Avatar Adi Da's world-Blessing Work, which began on April 25, 1972, with the opening of a small ashram on Melrose Avenue in Hollywood, California, and was the occasion of Avatar Adi Das first public Discourse.
Volume 1, Issue 7 (March, 2004) In this issue, we invite you to sample the richness of Avatar Adi Da's wisdom about the role of the arts in human life and culture.
Volume 1, Issue 6 (February, 2004) In the talks and essay in this issue, Avatar Adi Da characterizes the dominant philosophy of our time as "scientific materialism", and demonstrates how blindly subscribing to this philosophy robs us of our chance for Spiritual Realization and true happiness.
Volume 1, Issue 5 (January, 2004) Wisdom from Avatar Adi Da on the true nature of happiness; plus, an interview with Robert K. Hall, founder of the Lomi School.
Volume 1, Issue 4 (December, 2003) A Celebration of Avatar Adi Da's Sixty-Fourth Birthday, and an excerpt from The Dawn Horse Testament Of The Ruchira Avatar.
- Volume 1, Issue 3 (November, 2003) Excerpts from Avatar Adi Da's Wisdom about restoring the Sacred Domain of Human Life; Adi Da Samraj's loving relationship with all the "non-humans" of this planet.
- Volume 1, Issue 2 (October, 2003) Excerpts from The Dawn Horse Testament, Adi Da, and The Grace of Trust.
- Volume 1, Issue 1 (September, 2003) An Issue on Avatar Adi Da's Wisdom about Sexuality and Spiritual Life.
|Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view or print our newsletters. If you don't already have it, get it here for free. || |